60° SLANT BED
*Standard accessories shall be subject to the quotation
WIDTH : 1730mm (68.11")
|Swing over bed
|Swing over cross slide
|Distance between centers
1700mm in 20" increments
2200mm to 5200mm in 40" increments
FAGOR / SIEMENS
* One piece bed, 60° slant bed
construction ensures maximum stability and convenient chip disposal.
* Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings.
* All gears in the headstock are hardened and precisely ground.
* Automatic ranges of spindle speed through pneumatic gear shift.
* Spindle speed ranges are automatically changed by M code.
* Infinitely variable speed are commanded by S code.
* Tool change are commanded by T code.
* Auto lubrication system is equipped for headstock, carriage, and
* Precision tapered roller bearings are equipped on the spindle and the
* The quill is heat treated and precisely ground.
* Internal taper of quill to suit MT#6 dead center or live centre.
* Turcite B anti friction material is applied on cross slide and
carriage for reduce friction.
* X and Z axis ballscrews are protected by covers to prevent ingress of
swarf / chips and coolant.